Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Why I don't like our education system?

I personally disagree with the curriculum. 8am to 5pm classes and postings. How can a student tolerate same type of knowledge a whole day, a whole year? After 5pm we get tired and just wait for the next morning for the same race. If we really want to grow and want to create an effective manpower, organization, education system or anything else, I think we should give time in all sectors not only in classes and postings. We are here like the goats and khachhars like we are bringing heavy weights on our shoulders with no particular destination. From my view, the classes and the postings should be maximum 5/6 hours a day so that the students can give time in other productive things for getting personnel excellence in their respective lives. We have new ideas which we want to implement but we have no time. We want to spend some valuable time with our family, friends or effective people but we have no time. We want to do this and that but no time. If this goes on then we are surely going to be the narrow vision people who only know how to wait for the salary after working a whole day for a whole month. I don't like the education system personally.

I am much more optimistic and serious about my profession and I have been doing well academically since long time. Also I am very happy that I've chosen this profession. It's not about being immature to share something we feel about. I am not blaming the whole education system. I am not disrespecting the people who made the curriculum. I just want to say that some modifications are needed in our curriculum and I am focusing on the 10 hours of each day, every day, out of which half the time there is nothing to do like in postings we sit in the department and nobody care what we are doing but we have to sit there for attendance (based on my 3rd year experience). So total wastage of time. Another thing, I know dedication is very important for our profession but dedication doesn't mean hanging on something for a long period of time. It means how much we can do the work efficiently within a maximum range of time within the limitation of our mind and the body... And nobody can do same thing, 10 hours a day, every day efficiently, rather it ceases the capacity of a person that he actually be able to do. What will happen if a bodybuilder lifts weights for 10 hours per day, each day without resting? Obviously, his body system will collapse sooner than we think. So, I just don't like this 10 hour system. And if we ask all students one by one about this, I think they have the same perspective as mine. And I think we are not here for being Doctors only, we are here to be the better human beings too so we need time for other things too. And if there is any fault in our education system then we should raise our voice for the greater good instead of accepting it as it is, shouldn't we?

And there are thousands other examples. They take money to run the show. We don't expect from them to feed us with spoon. God gave us our own hands to do that. At least show us what to eat. And it's not only about their lack of care about our study... It's about. We don't need to study 10 hours a day, every day, a whole year to become good doctors. There must be phases of rest in between the classes, postings, session so that we can live other parts of the life. 10 hours. More than enough...more than we need. Even the one hour class should be Max of 30 minute per class.

 I want to share an example... In a day we take meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner). We don't have to eat for 10 hours (all the Time) to be healthy. I know content of the food is good and it's delicious too but we are not eating the food whole day (food is wasted) and the people are unable to feed us because there is something faulty with the time and content system...we can't eat 10 kg a day. So we are not eating the whole day but still we are healthy, I say more than healthy. But if we keep eating 10 hours each day, every day, we surely are going to be sick. Balanced died is needed to be taken in proper time at proper amount. If not then we will have to suffer from diseases (which I can see here).


We try to make the time (most of) useful in class/ postings. I think the moto is same for eating or education. 10 hours classes/ postings (for 3rd year) + 1 hours for getting ready and having breakfast + 7 hours Vanda kam sutne less than 10 % + half an hour for dinner + bachne time vaneko raati 6 to 8 pm and 8:30 to 11/12 pm. What are we supposed to do at night in hostel room (lab work or homework gardai thikka) after having 10 hours of work whole day every day? And I am not here for debate di. I just put my point of view... If I am wrong then 100 % of them students here are wrong (except some exceptions) and only the people who are running this not realizing what's really going on are very right. If you get what I meant, that's what I want the authorities should get and make the modifications what is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment